Saturday, December 10, 2016

Improvement (???) - Deluxe Gosei Morpher ( Power Rangers Mega Force ) : Power On-Off Switch

When I got this Deluxe Gosei Morpher, I was searching high and low for a power on-off switch, which many minutes later then I realised there isn't one... which is quite unacceptable for me, as this means, like many of the Japanese Gaia Memories, gashapon (capsule toy) and shokugan (candy toy) lock seeds etc, battery life for the toy can be draining and accidental activation will be common and "unavoidable" (1 ex-minister in my country popularized this word)... and some-more this is supposed to be a deluxe (DX) toy...


... so I added a small slide switch to act as the power on-off switch (battery's +ve terminal to switch before going to the circuit)...


It is a bit ugly when look from close up, but really it is not that bad... and more importantly, it works... hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment