Monday, March 14, 2016

March Purchase (3) - Shodo Candy Toy Masked Rider 1, DX Astro Switch Set 2, KO LEGO Superheroes

Had my usual weekly trip to Chinatown past Sunday and got a few items while at CSC... First is the Shodo Candy Toy Masked Rider 1 figurine, which is a very nice figurine, with quite a lot of good joints for articulation... It is almost like a mini S.H.Figuarts figure, with lost of "posability" options... Cost $8 after discount...




This is how it will be displayed on my shelf!!!



Also bought this DX Astro Switch Set 2, as I wanted to collect "Circle" astro switches for my DX Barizun Sword... Cost $5...



Finally haul will be the 4 KO LEGO Superheroes: Ant Man, Hawk Man, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter... Costs $10 (for the 4 boxes)... Special thanks to stall owner as he allows me to pick the Ant Man box which is the newer series one that costs 3 for $10, many thanks!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment