Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Update : Kamen Rider V3 Double Typhoon Belt - Single Switch Activation

Updated my previous Kamen Rider V3 - Double Typhoon Belt modification with a DPDT switch... Also took the chance to do some minor adjustments like position of the fan blade, rotation direction to be opposite, etc... Actually at this point I thought of re-modding my Kamen Rider Ichigo's Typhoon Belt using the speaker output to activate the motor, so that I need not switch off, but later decided against it as I prefer to keep the fan blades rotating at a constant speed... and thus also lazily repeated the same concept over to Double Typhoon Belt too... hahahahaha....


Also need to cut a small piece of ABS to cover the gap previously used by the sound IC activation switch...


I also made a new battery cover as I had lost the original one previously...


Looks good!!!


And done... Happy...


And it now proudly displays with the rest of the belts...



And here's the demo clip of the mod...



No comments:

Post a Comment