Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November Purchase (1) - DX Drive Driver, DX Shift Car Holder, Hello Kitty Doll Set, Lalaloopsy Crumbs Sugar Cookie Doll

Bought these stuff for my little nephew and niece for their upcoming holidays presents...


DX Drive Driver
A pleasantly surprise purchase at Fujiya, after failed attempts to get one in CSC. And best thing is it cost only $135 with the DX Shift Car Holder, compared to one that costs $145 I saw in CSC... And this is the early batch one, which means it comes with a Gambarizing card... though I think my little nephew will not really care for the card, hahaha... Thanks Rico (Fujiya boss)!!



DX Shift Car Holder
Hmm... only 1 car...



Hello Kitty Doll Set
So cute!!! Got a doll included.. I think this is the play set that can feed Hello Kitty Doll with the special spoon... Price is written on the box...



Lalaloopsy Crumbs Sugar Cookie Doll
Hmmm... Not sure what it is, but my little niece loves Lalapoopsy, so...



p.s. Now waiting for Magiphones to come safely... oh, and also Dream Vegas & Dimension Cab...hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment