Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Purchase (2) - Woodelix Rider Machine - Cyclone

Gotten this in Changi City Point for $3... at a (pathetic) Toys and Gifts Bazaar at the basement... Not sure if it is the last day, the assortment and quantity of the toys there are not good... Especially the Gashapons, which are back with the $10 per bag again. However, there is only 1 (loose) layer of capsules lying on the 2 "tables". A few bigger capsules are the Astro-switches. When I ask the staff whether they intend to replenish (bags and boxes are visible under 1 of the "tables"), the male staff reply he don't know, and upon some questioning, finally he push the responsibility of replenishing to the "supplier" or something like that... sigh... Anyway, bought this for my display and some other few stuff for my little nephew and niece...



Very small, but I think it is a good display piece. Might go and print out some stickers if got time next time...



Arrrrrggggggghhhhh.... Should I get the bootleg Sengoku Driver, or a real one for probably 2x++ the cost of the bootleg??? Should I waste time and get lower performance level with the restoring of the bootleg, or should I exchange the time back with money (by buying the real one)??? Can't decide... hahahahaha.... Maybe don't buy is best, save money, hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment