Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Purhase (1) - DX Water Dragon Ring Set, Hello Kitty Pull Along Tractor, Rock Singer Hello Kitty

Today's haul... from OG PP and CSC...


DX Water Dragon Ring Set
Got a bit surprised when the stall owner asked the co-owner about the price of this and replied me, only $15... What? "You want?" Of course, and thanks for a good deal! Appreciate it! Of curse this set is not for me but for my little nephew...




Hello Kitty Pull Along Tractor
This will be the "surprise" (present) for my little niece next time, not tonight. Cost only $23.90 after a 20% discount at OG PP.




Rock Singer Music Hello Kitty
There is also a promotion in OG PP, if buy more than $20 of Sanrio products, you can purchase this 12" plush doll at $10.90... This will be my little niece's surprise tonight, hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment