Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Purhase (4) - Gashapon Driver-On Ring

This ring was sent in a bubble-envelop into my mailbox today... Was delayed quite some time as the seller said the previous package was returned to them in a torn and item-missing condition... Nevertheless, I was happy to receive it, until... I tried it on my little nephew's DX Wizard Driver, and it glows only, without making the driver say out anything... Luckily as I tried to remove the screws to see if anything wrong inside, it miraculously worked again... maybe the screws are overly tightened... anyway, glad it is working now... but yellow rims are for KR Wizard... so...


... White Wizard's Driver-on Ring!!!!! Used a red marker to paint over the golden rims... Looks good, just hope that the red ink stays... Cost about SGD 15.30... Costly...

Edit: Have used red paint pen to colour the rims...The marker ink just will not stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment