Sunday, October 21, 2012

October Purchase (2) - Candy Toy: Mantan Gun, Gokai Silver - Cellular and Spear

Not exactly Kamen Rider stuff, but since they are the similar (think Super Hero series...) so I thought I'd blog them here...


Candy Toy Mantan Gun
Well, actually I've been trying to find the Bandai America DX version of the Mantan Gun (aka Nitro Blaster) but sadly, I couldn't find one... So when I saw this, well, I thought I could get a small consolation... maybe display this or something... Cost $3...


After assemblying... this little can shoot the small missile, surprisingly, without spring mechanism inside... though it doesn't shoot the missile far nor strong...



Candy Toy Gokai Silver - Cellular and Spear
Heh, for my little nephew, just for some fun... Cost $15... Damn, bought this first, then I saw the shop which I bought the above Candy Toy Mantan Gun is selling this at $9...



Hmmm... Did I miss out a good deal of KR Wizard Driver + Sword-gun set for $170??? Hmmm.... boh lui leh.... sigh...

1 comment: